Saturday, June 28, 2008

Alternative to Newsletter

Hello to all our family and friends,

As most of you will probably remember, we started out sending regular newsletters by email when we first started our big travel adventure last year. Then what most of you don't know is our computer crashed in late November. The entire hard-drive died. Nothing could be saved. So we were left only with the files and information we had managed to back up beforehand. We back up our financial information and a few other files on a regular basis, but sadly I hadn't done a major back-up since just before we left Alaska.

Anyway, in the process of getting ourselves back up and running in the computer and cyber-world I got out of the habit of sending the newsletters. I thought about doing it often, but somehow it just never got done and the longer I put it off, the harder it became to get started again.

So, I'm going to give this blog idea a try instead. My plan is to add to it on a regular basis and you can all check in anytime you think about it to see what we're up to.

No comments: