Thursday, March 18, 2010

Phoenix "Good Guys" Car Show

It's been awhile since I've taken over a post in the blog from my good wife Jo. I'm the one who experienced this bit-"o"-blogorama.
We've made good friends with our Canadian neighbors next door and "Jerry" saw that there was going to be a big carshow in Phoenix, Arizona. He wanted to go but his wife was uninterested. He asked me and I jumped at the chance. It was nice going with someone who was interested in good old fashioned American muscle car iron from the past. I used to be heavily involved in cars, namely drag racing and am in love with all of that shiny chrome and paint. I've never been to a big carshow outside of Fairbanks, Alaska and have only seen that type of show in "Hot Rod Magazine".

We got there and I was bedazzled with all of the gorgeous cars shining in the Arizona sun. The weather couldn't have been finer for a car show. I took tons of pictures but have limited them for the slideshow. Jerry and I only made it through three quarters of the show before we had to go. There were over two thousand cars there and most were "to die for". I hope you enjoy these pictures. I'm warning you though, put on a bib because you'll drool over these cars. My shirt was drenched by the time I got out of the show.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when you getting one? ;) Lovely cars! ;)
Check out this blog when you get a chance: http://SkipChevaliersLife.blogspot.com